Digital Marketing is fundamental to the modern sports club or federation. The industry is changing fast, with many sports executives using innovative ways to engage and reach their fan base, while at the same time generating multiple income streams from a wide range of digital activities.
The Digital Marketing in Sports program provides a practical introduction to digital marketing for the sports executive, using relevant examples, tips and templates which can be used within the sports executive’s club or federation. Its courses focus on 4 broad topics:
1. Trends, research and strategy
2. Branding and communications in content plan and crisis management
3. Generating revenue data and resource
4. Focusing on the fan
Provide an introduction to the subject of Digital Marketing for sports executives within clubs or federations.
• Conduct a digital audit.
• Gain a basic understanding of data and the single view of the customer (SVC).
• Create a digital marketing plan. Build a brand online.
• Create a communications and content plan.
• Gain a greater understand of the various income streams available.
• Gain a deeper understanding on how to use digital to engage a fan base.
This Program aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to develop a sports digital marketing plan that can be implemented within their club or federation.